Review of Eucerin, Oil Control, Lightweight Sunscreen Lotion for Face, SPF 50, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)
If you are someone who is in search of a sunscreen lotion that doesn’t feel heavy or greasy on the skin, then you might want to consider Eucerin Oil Control Lightweight Sunscreen Lotion for Face, SPF 50. This sunscreen lotion is specifically designed for those who have oily or acne-prone skin. In this review, we will take a closer look at this sunscreen lotion and see if it lives up to its promises.
Eucerin Oil Control Lightweight Sunscreen Lotion for Face, SPF 50 is a sunscreen lotion specifically designed for those with oily or acne-prone skin. It promises to provide high protection against UVA and UVB rays while also controlling oil production. The key features of this sunscreen lotion are:
- SPF 50 broad-spectrum protection
- Oil control formula
- Mattifying effect
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- + Oil Absorbing Minerals
- Won’t Clog Pores
- Fragrance Free
- No Oxybenzone & Octinoxate
- 5 AOX Shield™ Antioxidant Defense
- Suitable for Daily use Under Makeup
- Developed with Dermatologists
- Sensitive Skin Experts
- Invisible Finish
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Oil Free
- Non-Comedogenic (Does Not Clog Pores)
- Does not Run Into Eyes and Sting
- No Octinoxate & Oxybenzone
- Free of Fragrance, Dyes, Parabens, PABA & Phthalates
UVA/UVB sun protection plus an Advanced Antioxidant Complex, 5 AOX Shield,™ that goes beyond neutralizing to also guard from free radicals and helps support skin health. The formula with Oil Absorbing Minerals has clinically proven efficacy. Suitable for use on oily and acne-prone skin.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, alcohol denat., butyloctyl salicylate, silica, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, polyglyceryl-6 stearate, sodium stearoyl glutamate, diisostearoyl polyglyceryl-3 dimer dilinoleate, behenyl alcohol, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, cetearyl alcohol, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, dibutyl adipate, l-carnitine, glycyrrhiza inflata root extract, glycyrrhetinic acid, tocopherol, dimethicone, silica dimethyl silylate, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, ethylcellulose, glyceryl behenate, polyglyceryl-6 octastearate, phenoxyethanol, glycerin, xanthan gum, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium EDTA, hydroxyacetophenone, polyglyceryl-6 behenate, cetyl alcohol, sodium ascorbyl phosphate.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces.
- Store this product in upright position.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.